Rewards & Recognition
We have many reward programs that acknowledge our employees for their exceptional leadership, service, and commitment to our members and our organization. Every year, we recognize our employees' achievements with the following awards:
- Sustained Superior Performance Award—Recognizes and rewards employees who have consistently exhibited superior performance throughout the course of the year.
- Superior Achievement Award—Recognizes and rewards employees who perform substantially beyond expectations on a specific assignment or job function, or for a single one-time special act of service or achievement.
- New Horizons Program—Rewards employees who have developed a new idea or suggestion that has enhanced member service, improved employee satisfaction, improved operational processes and/or reduced cost.
- Samuel R. Pennestri Memorial Award—Recognizes and rewards one employee each year for their devoted and loyal leadership and/or service as demonstrated throughout an employee's career.
- President's Award for Leadership Excellence—Recognizes and rewards an individual for exceptional leadership to the organization by those who foster an environment of service and managerial excellence.
- Richard Cobb Award for Excellence in Member Service—Once a year, we reward branch offices and a field mortgage office that demonstrate the highest level of dedication to member service.
- Service Anniversary Recognition Program—Recognizes an employee's tenure through the presentation of a nameplate and lapel pin/charm for each five year increment. In addition, employees with 10 or more years of service receive a gift at each subsequent five year anniversary.