Make a Difference—and Advance Your Career
Join a credit union with a mission you can feel good about—supporting the financial well-being of servicemembers and their families.
And, on top of doing meaningful work, there are lots of opportunities for training, certifications and career advancement.
Find Your Team. Find Your Fit.
From developing creative solutions for current and future needs to strategic planning or working with members, you’ll find your fit with one of our teams:
Modern money management meets cutting-edge solutions. Drive innovation on application development, information security and more.
From corporate accounting to data analytics and marketing, challenge yourself and advance your career.
- Member Service
Launch the next chapter of your career while helping members achieve their financial goals.
Live a Happy, Fulfilling Life
We offer perks for both full- and part-time employees like:
- medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) match
- telemedicine support, wellness and fitness centers
- adoption assistance and parental leave
- discounts on child care, restaurants, movies and concerts
- fun events for employees and families
Prepare for Your Professional Career
We offer perks for Navy Federal interns like:
- competitive pay
- job placement for a minimum of 10 weeks
- eligibility for Navy Federal Credit Union membership
- roles within nearly every department
- access to on-site fitness centers and cafeterias
- discounts on tickets for entertainment
Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
Forbes America's Best Employers for New Grads
Newsweek America's Most Loved Workplaces
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
2021 Fortune® Best Workplaces for Women
The Washington Post Top Workplaces