Insurance and Time Off
Achieve the Ultimate Mission: Life Well Lived
There’s nothing more valuable than your loved ones and the time you get to spend with them. That’s why we offer:
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- life insurance
- 10 paid holidays per year
- paid vacation
- paid maternity and paternity leave
- paid volunteer leave
- other paid leave for specific types of military and jury duty
Retirement, Savings and Financial Assistance
Mission: Financial Well-Being
It’s important to us that our team members have an opportunity for a bright financial future and to have support not typically available elsewhere. That’s why in addition to competitive salaries, we offer:
- a pension plan
- an optional 401(k) savings plan, matched up to 7% of pay
- financial assistance for education
- reimbursement for most child adoption expenses
- ticket discounts for sports events, amusement parks and more
Navy Federal values and celebrates diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Answers to most questions about our process can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page. For specific questions about your application, contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
If you need accommodation or assistance to complete the online application (or during any stage of the hiring process), you can contact Navy Federal's ADA Analysts at 703-255-7338 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know what type of accommodation or assistance you need so we can assist you promptly.