VIENNA, Va. (December 13, 2019) – Navy Federal Credit Union has selected 12 students for the 2019 ROTC All-American Team as well as three winners of the ROTC Student of the Year accolade. The ROTC All-American Team is comprised of the best and brightest ROTC seniors from schools across the nation. They exemplify the pillars of the program: Leadership, Military Excellence, Scholarship and Service.
The Navy Federal ROTC Students of the Year were each selected as the top student from Army, Navy/Marine and Air Force ROTC. They will be honored on-site during ESPN’s broadcast of the Military Bowl on December 27th.
The 2019 ROTC All-American Team and Students of the Year are:
- Cadet Charles Blum, NC State University, Air Force ROTC (Student of the Year)
- Cadet Katherine Koprowski, Duke, Army ROTC
- Cadet Oscar Klempay, Georgia Tech, Air Force ROTC
- Cadet Kate Hanlon, Texas, Army ROTC
- Cadet Sonya Datta, Maryland, Air Force ROTC
- Cadet Kathryn Davidson, Washington, Air Force ROTC
- Cadet Nicole Butler, Notre Dame, Army ROTC (Student of the Year)
- Cadet Zander Wiesehuegel, Colorado, Army ROTC
- MIDN Jennifer Fillebrown, Florida, Navy ROTC (Student of the Year)
- MIDN Kristiana Fox, Colorado, Marine Corps ROTC
- MIDN Isaac Webb, Georgia Tech, Navy ROTC
- MIDN Zoey Schertz, Washington, Navy ROTC
The ROTC All-American Team members receive a $2,500 scholarship, and their Booster Club or Student Fund receives a $1,500 donation. The ROTC Students of the Year receive a $6,500 scholarship, and their Booster Club or Student Fund receives a $5,000 donation.
Media Contact: Martin Miller
Phone: (703) 206-2373
About Navy Federal Credit Union: Established in 1933 with only 7 members, Navy Federal now has the distinct honor of serving over 8.8 million members globally and is the world’s largest credit union. As a member-owned and not-for-profit organization, Navy Federal always puts the financial needs of its members first. Membership is open to all Department of Defense and Coast Guard Active Duty, veterans, civilian and contractor personnel, and their families. Dedicated to its mission of service, Navy Federal employs a workforce of over 18,000 and has a global network of 340 branches.