Automated Clearing House (ACH)*
To Transfer Funds From My Account
Make a one-time (today), one-time future-dated or recurring electronic transfer via the ACH.
- You can make a one-time future-dated or recurring transfer to a (non-commercial) personal checking account at most financial institutions in the United States.
- Generally, transfers are credited to the other institution within one to two business days regardless of if it's a one-time or recurring transfer.
- There is a $5,000 per day limit on the transfer amount.
- You will need the Routing Transit Number and the checking account number at the financial institution receiving the ACH credit.
- Initiate these transfers:
Navy Federal Credit Union
PO Box 3000
Merrifield, VA 22116-9755
To Transfer Funds to My Account
- Contact the other financial institution to find out if they offer ACH and any transfer limits they may have.
- Authorize an ACH credit to your Navy Federal savings or checking account, or an ACH debit to your Navy Federal Checking or a MMSA.
- Provide your Navy Federal checking account number and our Routing/Transit Number, 256074974.
Note: It may take several business days for the transaction to be credited to your checking account. There is no fee charged by us for this service, but other financial institutions may charge.
*Any request for transfers of funds to the Philippines must be made in writing. Any requests over $500 to a third party must be made in writing.