When using a Navy Federal Visa Debit Card or CUCARD® at a Visa/PLUS System ATM:
- A $1.00 ATM service fee is assessed by Navy Federal for all transactions. This includes transactions that exceed the daily limit for withdrawals, are rejected for invalid PIN or have insufficient funds.
- Certain network ATM owners may charge an ATM surcharge. This fee is in addition to the service fee that is assessed when using a Visa/PLUS System ATM.
- All surcharges and service fees appear on your statement.
- ATM fee rebates at Visa/PLUS System ATMs—up to $10 per statement cycle—available with Flagship Checking, Free Easy Checking and Free Campus Checking. Up to $20 per statement cycle for Free Active Duty Checking®. The rebate is credited to your checking account at the end of your statement cycle. See our Checking Comparison Chart.
Locate a Visa/PLUS System ATM near you:
- Use your cell phone if you have internet access—visa.com/mobileatm/
Navy Federal offers this service free of charge. Check with your mobile service provider for internet access fees.
- Visa/PLUS System ATM Locator