Getting pre-approved for a car loan is the first step to owning your new set of wheels. Then, test drive different finance options with our auto loan calculators before you buy. Once you’ve figured out the financing, start shopping for the vehicle you want with participating dealers in your area.
Want more information about the car-buying process from start to finish? Check out MakingCents before you hit the road.
- New vs. Used: Which is best for you?
- Car Depreciation: How much will depreciation cost you?
- Buying vs. Leasing: Which is the best option?
- Car Financing: Should you finance or pay cash?
- Car Loan Comparison: Which vehicle loan is better?
- Auto Loan Term: Which vehicle loan term should you choose?
- Home Equity vs. Auto Loans: Which is a good financing option for you?
- Rebate vs. Special Dealer Financing: Which is a better deal?
- Car Ownership Calculator: How much will you save?
- Car Affordability: What can you afford?
- Dealer vs. Credit Union Financing: How do they compare?
- Loan Protection: What does it mean for your costs?