You Can Choose How to Get Your Card
Whether you need a new card or a replacement, you can order it quickly and simply—at your convenience.
Did you recently open a checking account and request a new debit card? Domestic delivery will take 7-10 days via the United States Postal Service.
- Once you’ve signed in, choose the appropriate checking account from your list of accounts.
- Tap Manage Card, then select Order Debit Card and select either Replace Existing Card or Order
- Once your new card arrives, choose Activate Card from the Manage Card screen.
Don’t have the app? Download from our website it in seconds.
- Sign in to navyfederal.org.
- Select the Account Services tab.
- Under Debit & Prepaid Cards Management, select Request a New Debit Card, then follow the
Need it right away? Any of our open branches can issue you your new card on the spot, activated and ready to use. Check our Branch Closures & Updates page for a list of open branches and their hours of operation.
Zero Liability Policy
Our Zero Liability policy is our committment to get your money back when there are unauthorized transactions on your account.Learn More about Zero Liability Policy
Simple and safe–make purchases without having to carry cash, checks or cards. Securely store your payment details in seconds.Learn More about Digital Wallets
Learn what you need to know about using your debit card overseas.Learn More about Overseas Travel