Explore Our Accounts
Certificates allow you to plan out your savings by providing guaranteed returns that you can access on a set maturity date.
- Individuals who want to earn at a higher dividend rate
- Individuals who don’t need flexible access to savings
- Individuals who are interested in making a single deposit
3 Months to 7 Years
EasyStart Certificates are an easy way to start building savings quickly with a low minimum purchase and flexible term lengths.
- Individuals who want to save for a specific goal
- Individuals who want to to build good savings habits
- Individuals who want the flexibility to add money at any time
6 Months to 24 Months
Special EasyStart Certificates let members who have direct deposit and a checking account take advantage of saving at a special rate with a low minimum purchase.
- Individuals who want to start saving quickly
- Individuals who want to take advantage of a special rate up to $3,000
- Individuals who are interested in adding money at any time
The SaveFirst Account helps you save more at a higher rate than a traditional savings account.
- Individuals who want to save for a purpose
- Individuals who want to choose their term
- Individuals who want to add money at any time
Cash Out or Roll Over?Need help deciding what to do when your certificate matures? Read about your certificate maturity options.Learn Moreabout Cash Out or Roll Over?
Certificate RatesMaximize your savings with a Navy Federal certificate. Explore and compare all dividend rates.Learn Moreabout Certificate Rates
Certificate CalculatorFind out how much your certificate can earn from now until the end of your term.Learn Moreabout Certificate Calculator
This APY is accurate as of 04/21/2021. This APY is an annualized rate that reflects estimated earnings based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding. Dividends compounded daily, credited monthly. Penalties may apply for early withdrawals from certificate accounts. Offering rates may change.↵
Limit one Special EasyStart Certificate per member. APY accurate as of 04/21/2021. Navy Federal reserves the right to end or modify this offer at any time. Penalty for early withdrawal. The Special EasyStart Certificate has a $50 minimum balance and a $3,000 maximum balance. Additional deposits are allowed at any time, subject to the maximum balance. Certificate owner(s) age 18 and older must have Direct Deposit of Net Pay or payroll allotment and a Navy Federal checking account within 90 days of the certificate issue date. If these requirements have not been satisfied by the 90th day, your Special EasyStart Certificate dividend rate will be reduced to the prevailing dividend rate of the 12-month EasyStart Certificate for the remainder of the certificate’s term.↵