By insuring your automobile and home, you're protecting yourself from the unexpected. Choose the right coverage for your needs to ensure you're covered no matter what comes your way.
Auto accidents are a fact of life for many drivers, so auto insurance should be one, too. Purchasing an auto policy protects you, your passengers and your vehicle. There are several different coverage options available:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: Covers you in the event you cause an accident that hurts another person or people; provides legal defense in addition to damage coverage.
- Property damage liability coverage: Provides coverage to the other party’s property in the event you cause an accident.
- Personal injury coverage: "No-fault" coverage; offers coverage of some of your and your passengers' medical expenses regardless of which driver was at fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage: Covers you in the event you’re in an accident caused by a driver without insurance.
- Collision coverage: Provides coverage to your own vehicle when it hits or is hit by another car or object.
- Comprehensive coverage: Pays for damage to your vehicle not caused by a collision. It typically covers the following: theft, vandalism, fire, flood, hail, wind and hitting an animal.
Navy Federal has joined forces with GEICO to provide you with quality insurance options*. To get a free quote in as little as 15 minutes, go to geico.com/navyfederal, call 1-800-368-2734 or contact your local GEICO agent.
Your property is a significant investment. Understand the coverage options available and select the best fit to protect yourself when you need it.
- Homeowners insurance: Protects against damages to a house or to the possessions in the home; also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property.
- Condo insurance: Coverage designed to fit the specific needs of condo owners.
- Mobile home insurance: Covers an owner-occupied mobile home as well as its contents and liability.
- Renters insurance: Provides liability coverage and coverage for belongings within a rental property.
- Boat insurance: Covers any loss or damage to boats, ships and other marine vessels.
- Title insurance: Protects against title defects not discovered during the initial title examination and those that may not appear until after you take ownership.
*Navy Federal Credit Union is in no way responsible for the insurance provided through this program.