You’ll need to provide the following information
- Contact information for applicant and co-applicant (phone number and email)
- Current housing, employment and income information for applicant and co-applicant
- Trade-in information (title or loan information, registration, etc.)
- Amount you expect to finance (including vehicle purchase price, taxes, tags, title and warranty, less any down payment)
- Length (term) of the loan you want
If you’ve already picked out the vehicle you wish to buy, we’ll also need:
- the 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- the state where you’ll register the vehicle
- the exact mileage
- the dealer or seller's name
Don’t have your vehicle picked out yet? No problem! Learn more about applying for pre-approval.
After submitting your application, you’ll receive a text* or email letting you know if you were approved.1
We understand that when shopping for a car, you can’t always wait around for a decision. That’s why we typically provide auto loan decisions in 5 minutes or less.
Receive your funds
You can choose to pick up a check at your nearest branch or have it mailed to your home.
Send us the title
Once you pay the seller, ensure the title is received by Navy Federal within 90 days of purchase.
1 Credit and collateral subject to approval. ↵