You Find the Home, We'll Provide the Loan
As a real estate agent, you work hard to find your buyers the right home. We're here to help them with the right loan. With great rates and first-class service, Navy Federal will help your buyers find the mortgage to fit their needs. We're an award-winning credit union with more than 13 million members.
When you partner with Navy Federal, you’ll have the chance to participate in home-buying events.
You could have the opportunity to make guest appearances at our regular member education sessions and other events with our members. Currently, we have 13 million members, and that number continues to grow.
If you're interested, contact your local business development officer.
- Top Credit Union of 2022 by Bankrate
- Best Credit Union of 2022 by GOBankingRates
- No. 1 for Customer Experience in Forrester’s CX Index™ survey 2021
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2022
- Best Mortgage Refi Companies of 2022 by Money.com
- A Top VA Lender - Money Magazine Best VA Loan Lender 2023
- Best Military Bank and Credit Union of 2021 by Military Wallet
- Best Personal Loans for Veterans & Military 2022 by Forbes Advisor
- Best Military Bank and Credit Union 2019 by US News & World Report
- Best VA Loan Lenders of 2022 by Money.com
See What Our Partners Have to Say6
"Navy Federal made this transaction a breeze! They clearly communicated with all parties involved and kept everyone updated throughout the entire process. It was easy getting in touch with them and they always promptly returned my calls." - Real Estate Agent Amanda D.
"I have partnered with NFCU representing clients for 10 years and I have found that through each transaction the process is professional everytime!" - Real Estate Agent Wendy C.
"My client needed a 30-day closing. Navy Federal came through with their knowledge and efficiency so that our transaction ran smoothly and closed on time." - Real Estate Agent Kim Y.
NORTH CAROLINA (Southern PArt of STATe)
NORTH CAROLINA (NORTHERN PART oF STATE)
Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas
ALABAMA, NORTHWEST FLORIDA, MISSISSIPPI
TAMPA, ORLando & Sarasota, FL
RICHMOND COUNTY, GA & RICHLAND COUNTY, SC
SaVANNAH, BRUNSWICK, ST.MARYS, WEST/SOUTH ATLANTA, GA
SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, KILLEEN & WACO, TX
OKLAHOMA, ARKANSaS, LOUISIANA
COLORADO, NEW MEXICO, UTAH
Orange County, KERN COUNTY, CA/VENTURA, CA
San Diego, CA
Upcoming Real Estate Agent Events
- Feb. 5 at 2 pm ET: Busting VA Loan Myths, Click to Register for VA Loan Myths on February 5
- Feb. 7 at 7 pm ET: Getting to Know Navy Federal, Click to Register for Getting to Know Navy Federal on February 7
- Feb. 8 at 2 pm ET: Busting VA Loan Myths, Click to Register for Busting VA Loan Myths on February 8>
- Feb. 14 at 7 pm ET: Working with the Military Buyer, Click to Register for Working with the Military Buyer on February 14
- Feb. 15 at 2 pm ET: Getting to Know Navy Federal, Click to Register for Getting to Know Navy Federal on February 15
- Feb. 20 at 7 pm ET: eClosing, Click to Register for eClosing On February 20
- Feb. 21 at 2 pm ET: VA Loan Myths, Click to Register for VA Loan Myths on February 21
- Feb. 21 at 7 pm ET: The VA Loan Program Part 1, Click to Register for the VA Loan Program Part 1 on February 21
- Feb. 22 at 2 pm ET: The VA Loan Program Part 2, Click to Register for eClosings on February 22
- Feb. 26 at 7 pm ET: eClosing, Click to Register for eClosing on February 26
- Feb. 28 at 2 pm ET: Working with the Military Buyer, Click to Register for Working with the Military Buyer on February 28
- March 4 at 12 pm ET: eClosing, Click to Register for eClosing on March 4
- March 6 at 12 pm ET: Working with the Military Buyer, Click to Register for Working with the Military Buyer on March 6
- March 7 at 4 pm ET: Getting to Know Navy Federal, Click to Register for Getting to Know Navy Federal on March 7
- March 13 at 12 pm ET: Busting VA Loan Myths, Click to Register for Busting VA Loan Myths on March 13
- March 14 at 4 pm ET: eClosing, Click to Register for eClosing on March 14
- March 18 at 12 pm ET: The VA Loan Program Part 1, Click to Register for VA Loan Program Part 1 on March 18
- March 19 at 4 pm ET: The VA Loan Program Part 2, Click to Register for VA Loan Program 2 on March 19
- March 20 at 12 pm ET: VA Loan Myths, Click to Register for the Busting VA Loan Myths on March 20
- March 21 at 4 pm ET: Busting VA Loan Myths, Click to Register for Busting VA Loan Myths on March 21
- March 25 at 12 pm ET: Working with the Military Buyer, Click to Register for Working with the Military Buyer on March 25
- March 26 at 4 pm ET: Getting to Know Navy Federal, Click to Register for Getting to Know Navy Federal on March 26
Resources for Your Clients
Stay on track with personalized step-by-step guidance, and you’ll be backed by a dedicated team of professionals led by your personal home loan advisor.Learn More about HomeSquad
Which Mortgage Is Best for You?
Answer a few simple questions to learn which Navy Federal home loan might be the best option for you.Learn More about Which Mortgage Is Best for You?
Mortgage Learning Center
Learn more about the basics of mortgages and home loans so you know what to expect.Learn More about Mortgage Learning Center
Browse available articles and resources to help you on your path to home ownership.Learn More about Home Ownership
Why Choose Navy Federal
We have a loan option for you and special features to make sure you get a great deal on it.Learn More about Why Choose Navy Federal
From estimating closing costs to deciding how much home you can afford, our calculators can help you make key decisions about your mortgage.Learn More about Mortgage Calculators
Guarantee to receive rate match only applicable if all conditions are met. Available for purchase and refinance first mortgages. Certain product exclusions may apply. You must lock your rate with Navy Federal prior to submitting rate match request to qualify. A Loan Estimate and the rate lock disclosure from the competing lender must be received within 3 calendar days of locking with Navy Federal. The rate must be locked with the competing lender. The date of the Loan Estimate and the lock effective date with the competing lender must be within 3 calendar days of the rate lock with Navy Federal. Please note that no other documentation may be used to show competitors' terms. The terms of the competing loan must be identical to Navy Federal's loan; for example, a 30-year, fixed-rate product with mortgage insurance is not identical to a Navy Federal 30-year, fixed-rate product that does not have mortgage insurance. If the loan does not close within the commitment period, the rate match may be voided. NOTE: The initial Loan Estimate from a wholesale lender/broker is not an acceptable document for a rate match submission unless the Lender Information section on the Loan Estimate is completed. To receive $1,000, you must provide a signed, executed copy of the final Closing Disclosure and a copy of the final mortgage note within 30 calendar days of your loan closing with the original competing lender. Not valid if original loan terms or conditions change prior to closing. Once approved, $1,000 will be automatically deposited into your Navy Federal account within 30 calendar days of receiving the necessary documentation. Recipient is solely responsible for any personal tax liability arising out of this incentive.↵
Special Freedom Lock is available for new applications on purchase and refinance loans at no additional fee for a 60-day lock. You must request the Special Freedom Lock option during the initial lock request. You may request a lower rate no more than two (2) times, with a maximum cumulative interest rate reduction of 0.50%. You must monitor rates to decide when to exercise the option to lower the rate. All requests for a lower rate must occur at least seven (7) calendar days before closing.↵
All Choice loans require a 1.00% loan origination fee. The origination fee may be waived for a 0.25% increase in the interest rate. All Choice loans are subject to a funding fee of 1.75% of the loan amount. This funding fee can be financed into the loan up to a maximum of 101.75% LTV, or the fee can be waived for a 0.375% increase in the interest rate. Purchase loans require no down payment. LTV restrictions apply to refinance loans. Note: To be eligible for Military Choice, at least one borrower must be Active Duty, Reservist, or a veteran.
Product features subject to approval. Available for purchase loans only. Loans are subject to an additional funding fee, which may be financed up to the maximum loan amount.↵
A VA loan of $300,000 for 15 years at 5.625% interest and 6.365% APR will have a monthly payment of $2,471.
A fixed-rate loan of $300,000 for 15 years at 5.875% interest and 6.071% APR will have a monthly payment of $2,511.
Taxes and insurance not included; therefore, the actual payment obligation will be greater. For primary residences and second homes only. If you have less than your VA home loan entitlement, limitations to your loan amount may apply. This rate offer is effective 02/23/2024 and subject to change. Rates based on creditworthiness, so your rate may differ. All loans subject to credit approval. Rates quoted require a loan origination fee of 1.00%, which may be waived for a 0.25% increase in the interest rate. Many of these programs carry discount points, which may impact your rate.
The views expressed in the reviews are solely those of the individuals posting them. The testimonials are substantively the words of the individual reviewer, but may have undergone minor clerical revisions to ensure readability, add context, or protect private information. Any imagery displayed is for decorative purposes only and is not necessarily associated with the reviewer.↵