Certificates earn dividends at higher rates than savings accounts, and have pre-determined maturity dates.
- Minimum purchase amounts of $1,000, $10,000, $20,000, $50,000, and $100,000
- No maximum purchase amount (excluding special promotions or offers)
- 3-month to 7-year terms available (longer maturities earn higher dividends)
Members with Online Banking
(New! Quick application)
Members without Online Banking
Certificate Maturity Instructions
(Non-Account Access Certificate Maturity Instructions)
- Rates on variable rate accounts (i.e., Savings, Checking and MMSA) could change after account opening. Rates for 3-year Variable Rate Share and IRA Certificates adjust each year on the anniversary date of the purchase.
- Penalties for early withdrawal on term share accounts.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Offering rates may change.