Welcome, Real Estate Agents!
We want to help you take care of your clients with superior mortgage products,
tools, and customer service.
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan Limits for 2013
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan Limits
Is Your Client Ready to Apply?
Your client will need the following information to apply for their loan.
- Purchase price and loan amount
- Estimated homeowner/condo association dues on property
- Payment instructions for appraisal fee (please provide account numbers)
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Navy Federal savings account number/access number
- Two-year address history
- Two-year work history
- Gross monthly income to be used for qualifying
- Other income to be considered for qualifying (if any)
- Account/asset information (held by financial institutions OTHER than
Navy Federal) to be considered for qualifying
- Current tax, homeowners/condo dues, insurance, and lien information (balances, monthly payment, and mortgage company/lien holder name) for all real estate owned
Customize Your Newsletter
Our quarterly newsletter for realtors is yours to personalize and share with clients