Welcome, Real Estate Agents!
We want to help you take care of your clients with superior mortgage products,
tools, and customer service.
Navy Federal Is Ready for Integrated Disclosures. Are You?
We're prepared to help our members and real estate partners with the CFPB regulation changes. To learn more about Integrated Disclosures, please contact your local mortgage branch or call 877-573-2324.
Is Your Client Ready to Apply?
Your client will need the following information to apply for their loan.
- Purchase price and loan amount
- Estimated homeowner/condo association dues on property
- Payment instructions for appraisal fee
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Navy Federal savings account number/access number
- Two-year address history
- Two-year work history
- Gross monthly income to be used for qualifying
- Other income to be considered for qualifying (if any)
- Account/asset information (held by financial institutions OTHER than
Navy Federal) to be considered for qualifying
- Current tax, homeowners/condo dues, insurance, and lien information (balances, monthly payment, and mortgage company/lien holder name) for all real estate owned
2015 VA and FHA Loan Limits
- 2015 Loan Limits (Effective Jan. 1, 2015): VA's 2015 Loan Limits are the same as the Federal Housing Finance Agency's limits.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan Limits