A Place to Rest Your Boots
Open the door to your new home with special savings for servicemembers.
At Navy Federal Credit Union, we believe in honoring those who serve. Our special offers, low rates and no-money-down1 mortgages can get you in your home, for less.
What You'll Get
Our military homebuyer package means you're eligible for no money down on some of our best mortgage options including VA Loans and certain fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages. On top of that, we have specialized products to help servicemembers like you streamline the process and save on a mortgage.
- Rate matching2
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on many loans, saving you hundreds in monthly payments
- Free Rate Float/Lock options allowing you to lock in an interest rate at contract and lower it if rates drop prior to closing
- Free real estate assistance and up to $5,050 back after closing with RealtyPlus®3
The Home-Buying Process
Before you start the search for your perfect home, follow these three steps:
- Determine Your Budget: Before you start looking at great rooms, gourmet kitchens and big backyards, begin by finding out how much home you can afford.
- Get Pre-qualified: Talk with a loan officer or apply online to get pre-qualified before you start house hunting. That way, you're prepared to make an offer!
- Select the Right Mortgage: Use our wizard or work with one of our Certified Military Housing Specialist Loan Officers to find out which mortgage option is right for you and your new home.
Visit MakingCents for clear, step-by-step information on the home-buying process.
Included with All Navy Federal Mortgages
- Nationwide availability
- Personal guidance from first call to closing
- Navy Federal servicing for the life of your loan
Simplify Your Move
- Search for Homes Nationwide
- Get cash back buying or selling a home with RealtyPlus
1100% financing loans include an additional funding fee, which may be financed up to the maximum loan amount. Product features are subject to approval. Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans require a minimum of 3.5% down payment. FHA loans are subject to an up-front mortgage insurance premium of 1.75% of the loan amount, in addition to a monthly mortgage insurance premium, depending on the loan term and loan-to-value (LTV). Recipient is solely responsible for any personal tax liability arising out of this incentive.
2Special offer available for purchase and refinance first mortgages. Certain product exclusions may apply. Loan Estimate from competing lender must be dated and received within three (3) calendar days of locking interest rate at Navy Federal. The terms of the competing loan must be identical to Navy Federal's loan. If the loan does not close within the commitment period, the rate match may be voided. To receive $1,000, member must provide a signed, executed copy of the final Closing Disclosure and a copy of the mortgage note within 30 calendar days of loan closing with another lender. Offer not valid if original loan terms or conditions change prior to closing. Once approved, $1,000 will be automatically deposited into member's Navy Federal account within 30 calendar days of receiving the necessary documentation.
3Cash back from $400 to $5,050 is available in most states. You must register with RealtyPlus before contracting a real estate agent and be represented by the assigned RealtyPlus real estate firm at closing to qualify. Contact RealtyPlus for terms and conditions. Image used for representational purposes only; does not imply government endorsement.