Get Back-to-Budget Basics
Budgeting isn’t a set-it-and-forget-it kind of thing. Consider where you are right now and adjust your budget to reflect any changes in income and expenses.
- Start from square one with our simple budgeting worksheet (PDF) if you don’t already have a budget created.
- Take steps to live within your means and build up an emergency fund—wherever you are financially.
- Learn how having two checking accounts can make it easier to stick to a budget.
Stay Connected to Your Money
- Use custom notifications to get alerted when your paycheck is deposited, your debit or credit card is used, or your balance drops below a certain amount.
- Set up your digital wallet with your Navy Federal Credit Union Debit or Credit Card for a secure and contactless way to pay.
Care for Yourself and Your Community
Prioritize your physical, emotional and financial wellness. Take a walk, catch up over video with friends and family or grab takeout to support a local restaurant.
- See how you can stay safe while teleworking and spot work-from-home scams if you’re working from home or navigating the need for a new remote role.
Make Good Financial DecisionsGet tips to help you stay on track even during challenging financial times.Learn Moreabout Make Good Financial Decisions
MakingCents PodcastListen to our personal finance podcast for tips on managing your money effectively.Learn Moreabout MakingCents Podcast
Stay on Top of Bills and PaymentsHear from our experts on the best ways to keep current with your bills.Learn Moreabout Stay on Top of Bills and Payments