Access to Account History
You’ll have access to your records when you go paperless. Up to 36 months of statements are automatically saved for you and available to view or print anytime.
Lower Risk of ID Theft
When you go paperless and view your statements online, there’s no opportunity for ID theft through mail fraud. It’s safe and secure with no paper trail.
Don’t want to go paperless for all accounts? No problem! You can pick and choose which account statements to view digitally.
Enrolling Through Mobile App*
- Sign in to the mobile app and tap “More” in the bottom menu.
- Select “Account & Tax Statements”.
- Tap “Digital Statement Delivery” and save options.
- Sign in to your online account and select “Statements” next to your name at the top right.
- Next to “Statements Overview”, choose “Edit Delivery Settings”.
- Choose accounts for online-only statement delivery and save.
1. Make sure you're an authorized user.
If you're not an authorized user, it's easy to be added to your young saver's account. Just fill out the form.
2. Enroll in digital banking.
Switching to digital statements can be done only through our mobile app or by signing in to online banking. So, you’ll first need to be enrolled.