Navy Federal Financial Group, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Navy Federal Credit Union.
Navy Federal Financial Group (NFFG) Disclosure:
Nondeposit investment and insurance products are offered through Navy Federal Financial Group, LLC (NFFG) and through its subsidiary, Navy Federal Brokerage Services, LLC (NFBS), a member of FINRA/SIPC and an SEC registered investment advisory firm. Brokerage and advisory products are offered through NFBS. These products are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guaranteed or obligations of the credit union, are not offered, recommended, sanctioned, or encouraged by the federal government, and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal. 1-877-221-8108. Navy Mutual Aid Association, Covr Financial Technologies, LLC / MFG Group, Inc., and TruStage Insurance are not owned by Navy Federal Financial Group, LLC or Navy Federal Credit Union. Life insurance coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies. Trust Services available through MEMBERS Trust Company. 1-855-358-7878.
Retirement Plan Disclosure:
SMS/ MMS Text Messaging Disclosure
- Message and data rates may apply. The Frequency, timing and content of messages vary depending on account circumstances.
- To stop receiving SMS or MMS messages you have previously authorized to receive, please notify your representative or contact the NFFG Investment Advisory Center by phone at 1-877-221-8108.
- Electronic messages cannot be used for trade instructions. To request, authorize or affect the purchase or sale of an investment through NFFG, please contact your representative directly by phone or in person or the NFFG Investment Advisory Center by phone at 1-877-221-8108.
- NFFG representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Communications are not intended as tax or legal advice and should not be relied upon for the same. For specific tax or legal guidance, always consult with a qualified professional.
- For the avoidance of ambiguity, NFFG has disabled emoji icons for business text communications. Any emoji icon included in a text will not be received by NFFG.
- NFFG business text communications are intended for an individual recipient. As a result, group texting capabilities have been disabled.