Access to small business professionals
Focus on veteran-owned businesses
Backing of Navy Federal Credit Union
24/7 account servicing
Tailored insurance options
Competitive credit offerings
Low fees and competitive dividends
Easy payments and payroll processing
Follow these 3 simple steps to become a business member.
Be sure to complete all of Step 2 before calling us, so there's no delay in processing your request.
- Make sure all owners are individual members of Navy Federal Credit Union with accounts in good standing.
- Complete all the following before proceeding to Step 3:
- Download and complete the Beneficial Owner form (required for all business types except a sole proprietorship).
- Use this special sign-in link to access the Business Membership Pre-Application form. Sign in with your personal Navy Federal credentials.
- Complete all fields in the Business Membership Pre-Application.
- Compile all appropriate documentation for your business type and have everything ready to reference before you proceed to Step 3.
- Call us at 1-877-418-1462 within the next 2 business days after completing all the Step 2 requirements for a review of your pre-application and to submit all required documents. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, ET. Please be mindful that the process could take up to an hour.