Navy Federal ATMs
Using your Navy Federal Debit Card or CUCARD® and PIN, you can make:
- Loan payments
- Balance inquiries
- Transfers between your Navy Federal Credit Union accounts
Don't spend your money to get your money. CO-OP Network, owned by credit unions, offers more than 30,000 ATMs located at credit unions and retail locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Just look for this symbol on the ATM.
There are no fees1 for members who use their Navy Federal Visa® Debit Card or CUCARD® at CO-OP Network ATMs.
Use your Visa Debit Card or CUCARD to make free:
- check and cash deposits at participating CO-OP Network ATMs
- cash withdrawals
- transfers among your Navy Federal accounts (not available at all ATM locations)
- balance inquiries (not available at all ATM locations)
Funds from any deposit may not be available until the fifth business day after the day you make the deposit.
The daily deposit limit at a CO-OP ATM is $10,000 per card.
To find a CO-OP Network ATM:
- Use the CO-OP Network ATM Locator
- Call 1-888-SITECOOP (748-3266)
- Use your cell phone to text2 your location—address, intersection, zip code or city/state— to 91989. You'll receive the location of the nearest CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM. Text "more" for additional locations.
Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATMs
You can access over 1.7 million ATMs in our network. When using a Navy Federal Visa Debit Card or CUCARD® at a Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATM:
- A $1.00 ATM service fee is assessed by Navy Federal for all transactions. This includes transactions that exceed the daily limit for withdrawals, are rejected for invalid PIN or have insufficient funds.
- Certain network ATM owners may charge an ATM surcharge. This fee is in addition to the service fee that is assessed when using a Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATM.
- All surcharges and service fees appear on your statement.
- ATM fee rebates at Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATMs—up to $10 per statement cycle—available with Flagship Checking, Free Easy Checking and Free Campus Checking. Up to $20 per statement cycle for Free Active Duty Checking®. The rebate is credited to your checking account at the end of your statement cycle.
Get tips on safe ATM use and what to do if you suspect tampering.Learn Moreabout ATM Security
Funds Availability Policy
See the availability timelines to view details about when you can use the funds from different types of deposits.Learn Moreabout Funds Availability Policy
Fees & Charges
Understanding our fees and charges will help you stay on top of your day-to-day finances.Learn Moreabout Fees & Charges
Fees will be imposed for deposit discrepancies and adjustments made at CO-OP Network Vcom-owned ATMs in the United States. For deposits made at CO-OP ATMs, the owner will impose a fee of $2.00 per item if an adjustment is processed due to one of the following discrepancies in the deposit: the currency appears to be counterfeit; the deposit contents do not equal the deposit amount in U.S. dollars, as entered into the ATM; an item is unsigned by the maker; an item is dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit; the numerical and written amounts do not agree; the deposit is over $1,000 and contains an obvious alteration. For each adjustment initiated for deposit items processed and subsequently returned, the ATM owner will impose a fee of $6.00 per item at the time the adjustment is processed. The standard daily limit at CO-OP ATMs is $10,000 per card, per business day.↵
We offer this service free of charge. Your mobile carrier will apply standard text messaging rates. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and Conditions are available.↵