Use your Visa Debit Card or CUCARD to make free:
- check and cash deposits at participating CO-OP Network ATMs
- cash withdrawals
- transfers among your Navy Federal accounts (not available at all ATM locations)
- balance inquiries (not available at all ATM locations)
Funds from any deposit may not be available until the fifth business day after the day you make the deposit.
The daily deposit limit at a CO-OP ATM is $10,000 per card.
To find a CO-OP Network ATM:
Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATMs
You can access over 1.7 million ATMs in our network. When using a Navy Federal Visa Debit Card or CUCARD® at a Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATM:
- A $1.00 ATM service fee is assessed by Navy Federal for all transactions. This includes transactions that exceed the daily limit for withdrawals, are rejected for invalid PIN or have insufficient funds.
- Certain network ATM owners may charge an ATM surcharge. This fee is in addition to the service fee that is assessed when using a Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATM.
- All surcharges and service fees appear on your statement.
- ATM fee rebates at Non-Navy Federal/Non-CO-OP Network ATMs—up to $10 per statement cycle—available with Flagship Checking, Free Easy Checking and Free Campus Checking. Up to $20 per statement cycle for Free Active Duty Checking®. The rebate is credited to your checking account at the end of your statement cycle.
Get tips on safe ATM use and what to do if you suspect tampering.Learn More about ATM Security
Funds Availability Policy
See the availability timelines to view details about when you can use the funds from different types of deposits.Learn More about Funds Availability Policy
Fees & Charges
Understanding our fees and charges will help you stay on top of your day-to-day finances.Learn More about Fees & Charges
Fees will be imposed for deposit discrepancies and adjustments made at CO-OP Network Vcom-owned ATMs in the United States. For deposits made at CO-OP ATMs, the owner will impose a fee of $2.00 per item if an adjustment is processed due to one of the following discrepancies in the deposit: the currency appears to be counterfeit; the deposit contents do not equal the deposit amount in U.S. dollars, as entered into the ATM; an item is unsigned by the maker; an item is dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit; the numerical and written amounts do not agree; the deposit is over $1,000 and contains an obvious alteration. For each adjustment initiated for deposit items processed and subsequently returned, the ATM owner will impose a fee of $6.00 per item at the time the adjustment is processed. The standard daily limit at CO-OP ATMs is $10,000 per card, per business day.↵