Prepaid & Gift Cards
Our Prepaid and Gift Card Options
Your Budgeting Tool
Control spending with the reloadable GO Prepaid card.
- No monthly,1 activation or purchase2 fees
- Able to set up to 5 separate cardholder accounts
- Convenient mobile app*
- Total card limit = $10,000
- Card protected by our Zero Liability policy
- ATM access
Easy and Simple
Shop. Swipe. Enjoy. All with a Visa® Gift Card.
- No purchase fees
- Safer than cash
- Available online or at domestic branches in amounts from $10 to $500
- Welcome anywhere Navy Federal Debit Cards are accepted in the United States
Gift cards may be purchased in select branches or online. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards. Please consult the terms and conditions for information regarding gift card fee and expiration policies prior to purchase. Available at all domestic branches. U.S. territories excluded.
You won’t be charged a monthly fee for opening or using the GO Prepaid card. However, after 6 months of no transactions, your account will be charged an inactivity fee of $1.00 per month until the balance reaches $0 or you make a transaction. Please see the GO Prepaid card Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions for more information.↵
Transactions made in foreign countries will be charged 1.0% of the transaction amount. These include internet transactions made while you are in the U.S. (or in any other location) with merchants that process the transactions in foreign countries.↵