Navy Federal Financial Group, LLC and Navy Federal Investment Services are wholly owned subsidiaries of Navy Federal Credit Union.
Navy Federal Investment Services (NFIS) Disclosure:
Navy Federal Financial Group, LLC (NFFG) is a licensed insurance agency. Nondeposit investments, brokerage and advisory products are only sold through Navy Federal Investment Services, LLC (NFIS), a member of FINRA/SIPC and an SEC-registered investment advisory firm. NFIS is a wholly owned subsidiary of NFFG. Insurance products are offered through NFFG and NFIS. These products are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guaranteed or obligations of Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU), are not offered, recommended, sanctioned or encouraged by the Federal Government, and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Deposit products and related services are provided by NFCU. Financial Advisors are employees of NFFG, and they are employees and registered representatives of NFIS. NFIS and NFFG are affiliated companies under the common control of NFCU. Call 1-877-221-8108 for further information. Navy Mutual Aid Association, Covr Financial Technologies, LLC / MFG Group, Inc., and TruStage Insurance are not owned by Navy Federal Financial Group, LLC or Navy Federal Credit Union. Life insurance coverages are written through non-affiliated insurance companies. Trust Services available through MEMBERS Trust Company. 1-855-358-7878.
Retirement Plan Disclosure:
- ERISA 408(b)(2) Retirement Plan Service Provider Disclosure Information
- Pershing Account fees
- ADV Part2A- Firm Brochure
- ADV Part2A- NFIS Automated Investing Disclosure
Navy Federal Investment Services Client Relationship Summary:
SMS/MMS Text Messaging Disclosure
- Message and data rates may apply. The frequency, timing and content of messages vary depending on account circumstances.
- To stop receiving SMS or MMS messages you have previously authorized to receive, please notify your representative or contact the NFIS Investment Advisory Center by phone at 1-877-221-8108.
- Electronic messages cannot be used for trade instructions. To request, authorize or affect the purchase or sale of an investment through NFIS, please contact your representative directly by phone or in person or the NFIS Investment Advisory Center by phone at 1-877-221-8108.
- NFIS representatives do not provide tax or legal advice. Communications are not intended as tax or legal advice and should not be relied upon for the same. For specific tax or legal guidance, always consult with a qualified professional.
- For the avoidance of ambiguity, NFIS has disabled emoji icons for business text communications. Any emoji icon included in a text will not be received by NFIS.
- NFIS business text communications are intended for an individual recipient. As a result, group texting capabilities have been disabled.
SEC Rule 606 Disclosures
Navy Federal Investment Services (NFIS) routes all its SEC Rule 606 eligible orders to its clearing firms. Digital Investor accounts are routed to Drivewealth, LLC. NFIS does not receive any payment for order flow from the venues listed in this disclosure.
Advisor led accounts are routed to Pershing LLC, via our relationship with CUSO Financial Services. NFIS does not receive any payment for order flow from the venues listed in this disclosure. NFIS’ orders can be found at https://www.orderroutingdisclosure.com by searching for CUSO Financial Services.
For additional information about Pershing LLC’s payment for order flow practices, please see Pershing’s SEC Rule 606 disclosure.