GO Prepaid Card
Features & Benefits
- No monthly, activation or purchase fees1
- Simple setup for additional cardholders
- Convenient mobile app*
- Dependable ATM access
- Secure mobile wallet and EMV chip technology
- Powerful protection by our Zero Liability policy
- Total card load limit of $10,000
How It Works
- Load money onto the GO Prepaid card with the mobile app* or online.
- Shop online or in stores—anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.
- Track purchases, check the account balance and reload the card online or with our mobile app.
- Authorize other Navy Federal members to add money to the card.
Spending and Card Limits
- Point-of-Sale Limit: $3,000 per day
- ATM Withdrawal Limit: $600 (Account Owners can customize limits for other cardholders)
- Total Card Load Limit: $10,000
- Number of Cards: You can add up to 5 cardholders. Keep track of family spending or shared expenses.
You can add up to 5 cardholders with their own separate funds—great for your senior parent, significant other, caregiver, nanny or others! Simply sign in to navyfederal.org/mygoprepaid, and from the My Account dropdown menu, select Add a Cardholder. Cardholders must be age 13 or older and hold a valid Social Security Card.
Download the Navy Federal GO Prepaid Mobile App*
Stay up to speed on your accounts, anywhere and anytime, with our new, updated mobile app.
- View past, current and available balances
- Load funds anytime with your Navy Federal Visa or Mastercard® Debit or Credit Card
- Locate the nearest branch, ATM and Visa ReadyLink location
Your personal account information is always protected, keeping your mobile transactions safe. Available on:
You won’t be charged a monthly fee for opening or using the GO Prepaid card. However, after 6 months of no transactions, your account will be charged an inactivity fee of $1.00 per month until the balance reaches $0 or you make a transaction. Please see the GO Prepaid card fee information and Terms and Conditions for more information.↵