We’re making your financial health our mission every week with our personal finance podcast, MakingCents. Join us as we explore ways to help you stay in control of your wallet and make sense of your money.
Where to Listen
- Episode 1: Saving for the Holiday Season
- Episode 2: How to Make Your Money Go Further in 2020
- Episode 3: Understanding the Value of VA Loans
- Episode 4: What Servicemembers Need to Know About Transitioning to Civilian Life
- Episode 5: What You Need to Know About Civilian Job Searching in 2021
- Episode 6, Part 1: Planning for Retirement During a Pandemic
- Episode 6, Part 2: Planning for Retirement During a Pandemic
- Episode 7: Military Saves: The Month, the Pledge and Super Savers
- Episode 8: Navigating the Economy in 2021
- Episode 9: Navy Federal and Operation Homefront Celebrate Military Appreciation
- Episode 10: How to Place a Winning Offer on a Home in 2021
- Episode 11: Student Loans 101
- Episode 12: Best Careers for Military Spouses
- Episode 13: Operation Gratitude on Military Appreciation and Giving Back
- Episode 14: How to Manage Your Finances Through Inflation and Market Volatility
- Episode 15: Managing Your Budget in a Changing Economy
- Episode 16: Making Home-Buying Easier
- Episode 17: Commitment Connects Us - Service Beyond Banking
- Episode 18: What You Should Know About Managing Your Credit Cards
- Epidode 19: The Mission Continues: Service to Military Veterans
Brandi Gomez is a Senior Corporate Social Responsibility Program Manager at Navy Federal Credit Union, responsible for leading the strategy for our full portfolio of philanthropic giving and our key relationship manager for all corporate and national partnerships. Additionally, she manages various employee powered programs that amplify our impact in our local communities.
If not podcasting or spending time with her husband and two children, there's a 99% chance you'll find her enjoying a sweat sesh on her Peloton, exploring one of many beautiful nature trails along the Gulf Coast or giving back to the community.
As a military spouse, Brandi is dedicated to serving others and spreading Navy Federal’s mission, so tune in to hear her catch up with some of our incredible partners and leaders who help Navy Federal successfully serve the military community and beyond.
Stay on course for your financial goals with these helpful resources.
Get step-by-step information to help you improve personal finances, buy a car, manage credit cards, buy a home and pay for college.Learn More about MakingCents
Navy Federal Investment Services
Find the tools you need to successfully manage your assets. Explore all our financial services or work with an advisor to discuss your options.Learn More about Navy Federal Investment Services
The Navy Federal Blog
Build confidence through stories, insights and guidance as you navigate your financial journey.Learn More about The Navy Federal Blog