- Need Assistance: Our team is here to help. Connect with us 24/7 at 1-888-842-6328. Feel free to contact us by secure message, in person or by chat, social media or mail as well.
- Tools & Documents: We also offer a variety of auxiliary aids and services to better communicate with members who may require them. If you need accessible statements or tax documents, we have you covered as well.
Accessible Banking Options
Mobile and Online
For members who have difficulty visiting a branch or using the phone, Navy Federal’s mobile and online channels serve as a useful alternative to access our products and services. Navy Federal maintains mobile and browser application compatibility with industry standards and guidelines.
Accessible features include:
- mobile apps compatible with Android™ & iOS® accessibility software
- keyboard-accessible links
- color contrast for users with vision impairments
- text hierarchy to distinguish headlines from content and notation text
- descriptive links
- online chat and eMessaging
- captioned multimedia
To improve your web experience, we recommend utilizing your operating system or browser’s native accessibility tools. Learn more about the browsers we support. We’re continuing to update our mobile and online platforms to provide greater usability.
Our branches are designed to meet all federal, state and local standards for accessibility. Visitors who have difficulty entering or navigating our branches may request assistance from our branch greeter or any branch employee. We also welcome service animals.
For users with visual impairments, our ATMs offer tactile input controls with symbols, ascending/descending keypads with visual contrast, Braille instructions, a headset port with verbal instructions and speech mode controls.
Suggestions for Improvement
If you have suggestions for how Navy Federal or our site could better serve you, please let us know. Visit our Contact Us page for a list of ways to provide feedback.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. in the U.S. and certain other countries and is used under license.