Commercial Real Estate
- For purchases, refinances or renovation
- Fixed and variable rate options available
- Standard 5-year term, 20-year amortization
- No prepayment penalties
- Fees apply1
- Completed and signed business loan application
- Business Tax Returns under existing ownership (most recent 3 years)
- Business plan may be required
- Personal Tax returns for all owners/guarantors (most recent 3 years)
- Personal Financial Statement for all owners/guarantorsPDF
- Debt Schedule
- Sales contract (Purchase)
- Lease agreement(s) (Investment Property)
- Rent Roll/s (Investment Property)
- Renovation estimates for materials and labor (Renovation)
- Additional documentation may be required
Already a Navy Federal member, but not yet a Business Solutions member?
Already a Business Solutions member and ready to apply for a business real estate loan?
- Call 1-877-418-1462, Mon-Fri, 9 am to 5 pm, ET, to request to be connected with a business lending representative to start the process.
Fees may include: appraisal, environmental study, origination fee, document preparation, title, pest inspection, attorney fees, other applicable fees.↵
Commercial property loans require occupation of the financed property by the borrower for a business purpose. Investment property loans require third-party, as opposed to owner, occupation of the financed property. Loan to value: up to 80% for owner-occupied purchase or refinance; up to 75% for investment; up to 65% for renovation to the property.↵
Loan to value: up to 75% for purchase or refinance; up to 65% for renovation to the property. Preapprovals not available.↵