You can add your spouse, child, family member or anyone else to your credit card account.1
It’s safe, secure and convenient, and it should take only a few minutes. Each person you add will receive their own card with a unique card number and have the ability to make purchases using the account.
Benefits for You
You'll be able to:
- Earn rewards faster. If you have a rewards card, you’ll also earn rewards for their purchases.2
- Keep track of purchases. Easily track spending for everyone on your account via digital banking.
- Stay in control of spending. Set spending limits for each card.
Benefits for Them
Each cardholder you add can:
- Access funds. Your loved ones will have quick access to funds whenever needed.
- Share perks. Each cardholder will have access to your card perks, like rental car insurance and shopping discounts.
- Establish or build credit. By making on-time payments, you could help their credit.
Here's What You'll Need
- Access Number (if adding a Navy Federal member)
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Name to be printed on the card
Authorized users can use your account subject to the terms and conditions of the Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure. You are responsible for paying any charges made or allowed by an authorized user. The account performance will be reported in all the account holders' and authorized users' names to the credit bureaus.↵
Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. "Net purchases" means the sum of your eligible purchase transactions minus returns and refunds. Eligible purchase transactions do not include, and rewards are not earned for, the following transactions: cash advances, convenience checks, balance transfers, gambling, or fees of any kind, including finance charges, late fees, returned check fees, and ATM cash advance fees. Cash equivalent transactions, such as the purchase, loading, or reloading of gift and prepaid cards (e.g., money orders, GO Prepaid Cards and other cash equivalent gift cards), may not be eligible purchase transactions and may not earn rewards. Rewards expire 4 years after they are earned, as long as the account is open.↵