Welcome to Navy Federal
Your Success is Our Mission
Now that you're a member, we'll be here every step of the way as you work toward your financial goals. As a member-owned, not-for-profit credit union, we have a mission - to put you and all of our members first by making your success our priority. Let's get started.
Better Banking at Your Fingertips
Sign up for digital banking*. Check out online banking and download our mobile app to make managing your money quick and easy.
- Remember your Access Number—it's your key to Navy Federal. You’ll need it to identify yourself in branch, on the phone and the first time you sign in to digital banking. If you don’t have your Access Number, you can recover it.
- Never miss a payment with free, online Bill Pay.
- Easily transfer money to another member. Transferring money to non-members? Zelle®1 makes it easy to send money to family and friends in minutes.
Money Management Made Easy
We have the tools you need to keep your financial plans on track.
- Set up Direct Deposit for quicker access to your pay. Our routing number is 256074974.
- Activate your debit card in seconds using digital banking.
- Go paperless and secure your statements—it’s easy, convenient and you can access up to three years of statements.
Connect with Us
We're here, no matter where you are. There are a variety of ways to get in touch with us.
- Visit us at one of over 300 branches worldwide—many of which are on or near military installations
- We’re here 24/7/365—there’s always a stateside member rep ready to help you. Get your questions answered in real-time with online chat or call us today.
- We want to stay connected with our members. Join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Learn the different ways you can bank with us through the app, online, at a branch and more.
Tools for Your Financial Success
Your financial goals are our priority. Since you’re a part of our family, we want to provide you with a lifetime of knowledge and support so you can reach them. Here are some topics to help you start learning.
Savings & Investments
Savings Made Simple
Learn More about saving money Explore Our Products to learn more about Navy Federal's savings options.
Take Charge of Your Credit
Learn More about credit cards Explore Our Products to find your next credit card
Mortgages & Home Equity
Home Ownership Essentials
Learn More about buying a home Explore Our Products to learn more about Navy Federal's mortgage and equity offerings
Stop Dreaming, Start Driving
Learn More about auto loans Explore Our Products to find the right auto loan for you
Zelle® is available to bank account holders in the U.S. only. To receive money in minutes, the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®. Zelle® and the Zelle®-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Note: This service is not intended to replace the current member-to-member transfer options Navy Federal offers. It is available for members who do not have the option to complete an internal transfer or an ACHO (Automated Clearing House Operation) with an account and routing number. Members can also send funds to non-Navy Federal members.↵