Whether your small business is looking to finance a one-off asset or increase permanent working capital, our Term Loans offer the funds you need to strengthen or expand your operations.
Business Vehicle Loans
As a small business owner, you need reliable transportation to connect you and your products to clients, customers and consumers. Whether purchasing or refinancing, we can help you secure the vehicles you need to grow and thrive.
Commercial Vehicle Loans
We get it. Not all vehicles are created equally, and many small businesses rely on commercial vehicles to get the job done. Our Commercial Vehicle Loans are here to help you get the vehicles you need to transport and transform your operations.
- No prepayment penalties
- No fees
- Loan to value2: new, up to 80%; used, 75%
- Commercial, heavy duty or “Special Use” trucks and vans
- Rolling stock (semi-tractor trailers, grain trailers, and other equipment associated with hauling goods)
- Completed and signed business loan application PDF
- Purchase invoice/buyers order to include: Year, Make, Model, Mileage, VIN & Sales Price (Internet print-offs not accepted)
- Certificate of Insurance: Navy Federal listed as Loss Payee
- Mileage statement (for refinances)
- Payoff statement (for refinances)
Already a Navy Federal member, but not yet a Business Solutions member?Join Todayto become a Navy Federal Business Solutions member.
Already a Business Solutions member and ready to apply for a term loan?
- For requests up to $50,000, print the application formPDF  and Beneficial Owner FormPDF   (if required).
- Sign the completed form(s), then scan all documents and save as a PDF or JPEG file.
- Submit your application form and Beneficial Owner Form (if required) along with any supporting documents via our Business Loan Application Submission LinkPDF
Please allow two to three business days to process a fully completed application.
For requests greater than $50,000, call 1-877-418-1462, 9 am to 5 pm, ET, Mon-Fri to request to be connected with a business lending representative to start the process.
If you have any questions, call 1-877-418-1462, 9 am to 5 pm, ET, Mon-Fri.
1 Amount approved based on NADA value or purchase invoice amount, whichever is lower. Eligible collateral for a business vehicle includes vehicles manufactured for personal or household purposes and are not deemed to be a "fleet" or fare-paying passenger use (i.e., car, light-duty pickup truck [one-quarter ton maximum limit], or SUV). Please contact a business lending officer for details. ↵
2 Amount approved based on NADA value or purchase Invoice amount, whichever is lower. Eligible collateral for a commercial vehicle includes a commercial, heavy-duty, or "special use" truck or vehicle. Please contact a business lending officer for details. ↵