Visa® Gift Cards
Choose a Design
When you order gift cards online, you can choose a design, select a physical or digital card, personalize your card with the recipient's name and write a custom message.
Buying a Visa Gift Card Online1
- No purchase fees
- Cards personalized with a name, message and amount
- $0.01 increments between $10 and $500 for physical cards, and between $10 and $200 for digital cards
- Members can pay with a Navy Federal Debit Card or Navy Federal Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard® only)2
- After placing your order online, please allow 7 to 10 business days for standard delivery and 3 to 4 business days for express delivery. Digital gift cards will be delivered within minutes.
Buying at a Branch
- No purchase fees
- $0.01 increments between $10 and $500
- Members can pay with their checking/savings account, cash, Navy Federal Debit Card or Navy Federal Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only)1
- Available at all domestic branches. U.S. territories excluded.
Received a Plastic Gift Card? Here’s What You Need to Know
It’s easy to activate your gift card. You can do it in one of two ways:
- If it’s personalized, go to navyfederal.org/mygiftcard and select ‘Activate.’
- If there’s no name on your card, it will automatically activate after one business day.
To make purchases online or over the phone, you'll need to register it with your name and address after activation. Go to navyfederal.org/mygiftcard and select ’Register.’
Cards ordered online between $10 and $200 can be mailed to the purchaser or card recipient. Cards ordered between $200.01 and $500 must be mailed to the purchaser. Cards are mailed with instructions and terms and conditions. Please consult the terms and conditions for information regarding Gift Card fee and expiration policies prior to purchase. Members buying gift cards online must pay with a Navy Federal Debit Card or Navy Federal Visa or Mastercard® Credit Card. Members buying gift cards in branches can pay with their Navy Federal checking or savings account, cash or Navy Federal Visa or Mastercard Credit Card. Visa Gift Cards can be utilized only within the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories).↵
Navy Federal Credit Cards no longer earn rewards for cash equivalent transactions, such as purchasing, loading or reloading Navy Federal GO Prepaid Cards and Navy Federal Visa Gift Cards. Rewards program descriptions are available at navyfederal.org.↵