Features & Benefits
- Parents can load money onto the card anytime
- Students learn how to manage their money
- Parents can monitor how their students use their money
- Convenient mobile app*
- Total card load limit of $2,000
- Card protected by our Zero Liability policy
Protection and Emergency Assistance
- Visa Buxx cardholders enjoy access to a pay-per-use roadside assistance program and purchase security benefits
- In the event of theft or damage, your eligible items of personal property can be replaced, repaired or you can get fully reimbursed for the amount debited from your card
- Receive money through Visa Money Transfer
Ready to Apply?
Please be prepared to set aside 15 minutes to complete the enrollment process. For security purposes, the webpage will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity. The application cannot be saved then restarted at a later time.
The Visa Buxx Card is initially loaded during the "Add New Student" process by using a Navy Federal Debit Card or Navy Federal Visa or Mastercard credit card. The initial load amount onto a card can be between $20 and $500. This will be processed as a normal transaction (not a cash advance). Additionally, you will have the option to set up automatic funding to help take the stress out of giving your students cash.↵