Secure the Money You Need
A loan from Navy Federal can be a great way to consolidate debt, finance home improvements or cover unexpected expenses. Applying is fast and easy, and you can enjoy a fixed monthly payment at a competitive rate. Plus, you won’t pay any origination or prepayment fees. In most cases, you’ll receive same-day funding.
Personal Loan Options
If you need a personal loan, Navy Federal has an option to fit your unique needs—and we may even be able to deposit funds directly into your checking or savings account.
- Simplified financing for unplanned and planned expenses
- Good for auto repairs, moving and relocating, vacations and other major purchases
- $250 to $50,000 loan amounts
|Up to 36 mos.||7.99-18.00%|
|37 to 60 mos.||15.29-18.00%|
Kickoff Your Military Career With Confidence
Launching your military career? We have your back. Our Career Kickoff Loans are designed for juniors and seniors at U.S. military service academies or those attending certain officer training programs. With great rates that can make monthly payments more affordable, you can use funds to:
- set up your household
- consolidate debt
- pay for uniforms
- cover other expenses
Deferred payment options are available, too!
Here are a few things we'll need to know to apply for a personal loan:
- How much you want to borrow for your loan
- How long you'd like to finance your loan
- Current employment and income (including your employer's name and contact information)
- Your contact information, including phone number and email (If you'd like your loan documents sent to an address other than your address of record or to a Navy Federal branch, please call 1-888-842-6328)
- Information about your co-applicant, if applicable (date of birth, address, phone number, email, income, employer's name and phone number, Social Security number, NFCU Access Number)
Why Choose Navy Federal
How Personal Loans Work
It’s easy to apply online and only takes a few minutes.
2. Sign Your Loan
After approval, you can electronically sign your loan to save time—and paper.
3. Receive Your Money
Your funds will be automatically deposited into your account in as little as 24 hours.
Rates are subject to change and based on creditworthiness, so your rate may differ. Personal Loan rates range from 7.99% to 18.00% APR.Payment Example: A loan amount of $5,000 for 36 months has a payment range from $158 to $183 and finance charge range from $676 to $1,598.↵
Rates are subject to change and based on creditworthiness, so your rate may differ. Home Improvement Loan rates range from 7.99% to 18.00% APR.
Payment Example: A loan amount of $5,000 for 36 months has a payment range from $158 to $183 and finance charge range from $676 to $1,598.
Permissible loan purposes for extended term loans include home improvements and the purchase of land, airplanes, fully self-contained recreational vehicles, and boats. Terms may apply. Call or visit a branch for additional information.↵
In general, the following minimum loan amounts are required for extended term loans: $25,000 for loan terms of 61 to 84 months; $30,000 for loan terms of 85 to 180 months. Certain loan purposes may require higher minimum loan amounts. Call or visit a branch for additional information.↵
Savings Secured Loan Payment Example: Share rate plus 2.00%. Loan amount of $3,000 at 2.25% APR for 36 months has a payment of $86.↵
Certificate Secured Loan Payment Example: Certificate rate plus 2.00%. Loan amount of $3,000 at 4.05% APR for 60 months has a payment of $56.↵