CO-OP Network® ATMs
Don't spend your money to get your money. CO-OP Network, owned by credit unions, offers more than 28,000 ATMs located at credit unions and retail locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Just look for this symbol on the ATM.
There are no fees1 for members who use their Navy Federal Visa® Debit Card or CUCARD® at CO-OP Network ATMs.
Use your Visa Debit Card or CUCARD to make free:
- check and cash deposits1 at participating CO-OP Network ATMs
- cash withdrawals
- transfers among your Navy Federal accounts (not available at all ATM locations)
- balance inquiries (not available at all ATM locations)
Funds from any deposit may not be available until the fifth business day after the day you make the deposit.
The daily deposit limit at a CO-OP ATM is $10,000 per card.
To find a CO-OP Network ATM:
Text your location—address, intersection, zip code or city/state— to 91989
- Text your location—address, intersection, zip code or city/state— to 91989
- You'll receive the location of the nearest CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM
- Text "more" for additional locations
1Fees will be imposed for deposit discrepancies and adjustments made at CO-OP Network Vcom-owned ATMs in the United States. See the Schedule of Fees & Charges for details.
2We offer this service free of charge. Your mobile carrier will apply standard text messaging rates. Message and data rates may apply. Terms and Conditions are available.