Confirm Your Eligibility
To request protection under SCRA, we’ll need some information from you, including:
- Initial active duty start date
- Date active duty orders were issued
- Branch of service
An SCRA specialist may reach out for additional documentation. Examples of documentation we may request include:
- Call to active duty orders
- Recall to active duty orders
- Statement of Service (must be signed by Commanding Officer)
- Leave and Earning Statement
- Certified Letter signed by the Commanding Officer
It’s Easy to Request Your SCRA Benefits and Protection
You can fax us your documentation to 703 206-3108 or mail it to Navy Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 3302, Merrifield, VA 22119, Attn: SCRA, Servicing. If you still have questions, feel free to give us a call at 1-888-842-6328.
As a member-owned and not-for-profit credit union, we have a mission — to put members first by making their financial goals our priority. Explore our Military Life section to learn more.