Personal Finance Calculators
Get a clearer picture of your financial needs with calculators for car costs, credit cards, debt payoff, home expenses, mortgages, savings and more.
Getting pre-approved for a car loan is the first step to owning your new set of wheels. Then, test drive different finance options before you buy with our auto loan calculators. Once you've got the financing figured out, start shopping for the vehicle you want with participating dealers in your area.
- New vs. Used Car: Which is best for you?
- Car Depreciation: How much will depreciation cost you?
- Lease vs. Buy: What's the best option?
- Car Financing: Should you finance or pay cash?
- Car Loan Comparison: Which vehicle loan is better?
- Auto Loan Term: What term of vehicle loan should you choose?
- Auto vs. Home Equity Loan: Is it a good financing option for you?
- Dealer Financing vs. Car Rebate: Which is a better deal?
- How Long to Keep Your Car: Keep your car or buy a new one?
- Car Affordability: What can you afford?
- Monthly Payments: What will yours be?
- Auto Loan Early Payoff: How much interest can you save?
Credit & Debt Calculators
Wisely managing your debt is essential to maintaining solid financial health. Let Navy Federal help you analyze your options for loan consolidation, credit card payoff, and more.
- Credit Card Payoff: How can you make it happen faster?
- Roll Down Credit Card Debt: What's the best way to pay off all your cards?
- Debt Consolidation: Is it right for you?
- Accelerated Debt Payoff: What are your potential savings?
- Pay Off a Line of Credit: When will your line of credit be paid off?
- Credit Card Minimum Payment: How long will it take to pay off your card?
What will it take to make owning your dream home a reality? Our various mortgage options offer the best possible rates and financing for our members, and are tailored to your specific needs—whether you're a first time homebuyer, a servicemember or in the market to refinance. Before you make a decision, calculate your total budget, compare loan options, analyze payment plans and then determine which option is best for you.
Ready to learn more? Visit MakingCents for clear, step-by-step information on the home-buying process.
- Mortgage Tax Deductions: How much could you be saving?
- Down Payments: How much should yours be?
- Mortgage Closing Costs: How much might you pay in closing costs?
- Monthly Mortgage Payments: What will yours be?
- Mortgage Qualification: Find out how much you can qualify to borrow.
- Renting vs. Buying: Which is best for you?
- Mortgage Loan Comparison: Which loan term is best for you?
- Mortgage Payoff: See how much extra payments can save you.
- Mortgage Refinance: How much could you save on monthly payments?
- Mortgage Tax Savings: How much can you save?
- Mortgage Biweekly Payments: How much can they save you?
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage: What might your payments be?
- Adjustable vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage: How do they compare for you?
Curious how much more green you could have in your pockets with a little careful saving, budgeting, and investing? Investigate your savings options to get on the road to financial security.
If you're looking for more guidance on building your savings, Navy Federal Financial Group has professional advisors to assist you. From investment basics to long-term savings, they can help every step of the way.
- Emergency Savings: How much should you have?
- Savings Goals: What will it take to meet them?
- Certificates: What will yours be worth at maturity?
- Retirement Interest Rates: What is their impact on your savings?
- Compare Savings: Which is best for you?
- College Savings: How much do you need?
- Certificate Laddering: How can it help you reach your goals?