Prepare for College and Help Your Child Manage Money
One of the major financial responsibilities you face as a parent is paying for your child's college education. Whether they follow in your footsteps and attend your alma mater or venture out on their own, make a plan and take action now to save for the day they embark on their collegiate adventure.
Saving for College
It's never too soon to start preparing for future education expenses. Make saving for college a priority early on to ensure your child is able to obtain their education goals. Navy Federal offers what you need to make that possible.
- Start your savings with a basic account.
- Get tax-free earnings for education expenses with an ESA (Education Savings Account).
- Grow your earnings with competitive rates with a Money Market Savings Account.
- Put your money to work for you with a certificate.
- Fine-tune your education savings plan with our College Savings Calculator.
Paying for College or Refinancing
Whether you need a new student loan to help offset college costs or are in the market to refinance an existing private and federal loan, we have options that can help.
Take Us to College with Your Student
- Free Campus Checking offers access to thousands of free ATMs nationwide and provides ATM fee rebates of up to $10 per statement period for any fees you're charged from out-of-network ATMs.
- Get yourself or your student the solution for larger expenses—like textbooks or a laptop—and make purchasing easier and more rewarding with an nRewards® or cashRewards card.
- Manage and monitor your student's spending with a GO Prepaid Card. Convenient and secure, this reloadable prepaid debit card helps you and your student easily track spending and stay on budget together.