Navy Federal’s 86th Annual Meeting was held on April 17 at the credit union’s headquarters in Vienna, Virginia. This meeting allows us to look back at how we served our members in 2018. It’s also an opportunity to look forward to how we will better serve members in the coming months. Chairman John Lockard gave remarks on the state of the credit union to board members, volunteer officials and members. Shortly after, we showcased our accomplishments in our annual video below.
At Navy Federal, improving the member experience remains at the core of what we do. Our strong performance in 2018, as outlined in the video below, demonstrates our commitment to our members.
At the Annual Meeting, the following individuals were elected to the Board of Directors:
- RDML Annie B. Andrews, USN (Ret.)
- RADM Bruce B. Engelhardt, USN (Ret.)
- CAPT Neil W. T. Hogg, USN (Ret.)
- COL William P. Mizerak, USMC (Ret.)
Navy Federal’s board also held their organizational meeting following the Annual Meeting and elected the following slate of officers:
- Chairman – VADM John A. Lockard, USN (Ret.)
- First Vice Chairman – RADM Bruce B. Engelhardt, USN (Ret.)
- Second Vice Chairman – Mr. Edward R. Cochrane, Jr.
- Treasurer – Ms. Mary McDuffie
- Secretary – COL Kenneth R. Burns, USMC (Ret.)
I’d also like to invite you to join us in celebrating Military Appreciation Month throughout the month of May. We’re honoring our military families with a variety of great offers, including cash back for refinancing a car loan and a short-term certificate offer that can really help kick-start your savings plan.
Thank you for your membership and continued support.
Navy Federal Credit Union