President's Message—Annual Meeting 2016
Navy Federal's 83rd Annual Meeting was held on April 20 at our headquarters in Vienna, Virginia. Our board members, volunteer officials and members enjoyed the remarks of Chairman John Lockard and a video presentation containing the highlights of Navy Federal's 2015 operations. I hope you'll take a moment to watch this video, which details our growth and achievements from last year. Navy Federal is proud of its many accomplishments in 2015, and I'm confident you'll join us in celebrating our record-breaking year.
During the Annual Meeting, the following individuals were elected to the Board of Directors for three-year terms:
- RADM Bruce B. Engelhardt, USN (Ret.)
- CAPT Neil W. T. Hogg, USN (Ret.)
- COL William P. Mizerak, USMC (Ret.)
- CAPT Henry J. Sanford, USN (Ret.)
Navy Federal's Board of Directors also held their organizational meeting following the Annual Meeting and elected the following slate of officers:
- Chairman – VADM John A. Lockard, USN (Ret.)
- First Vice Chairman – RADM Bruce B. Engelhardt, USN (Ret.)
- Second Vice Chairman – Mr. Edward R. Cochrane Jr.
- Treasurer – VADM Cutler Dawson, USN (Ret.)
- Secretary – COL Kenneth R. Burns, USMC (Ret.)
All of us at Navy Federal look forward to another successful year in 2016.
U.S. Navy (Ret.)