Review Your Current Loan
You’ll need to know the terms of your current loan to determine how much you can save.
- How much do you owe on your current loan?
- Are there any penalties or fees for paying off your loan early?
Gather Car and Loan Documents
You may need:
- Your 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The exact mileage of your car
- The state the car is registered in
- The 14-day payoff amount
- The lender's name
- The lender's phone number
- Your loan number
1 Monthly payment savings is based on average reduction in monthly payments our members experienced with their new auto loan booked between January and April 2020 compared to their prior loan payments with another lender. The average monthly savings calculation is based on original loan information provided by the member and loan information we received from a credit reporting agency, and does not include data from members who chose to reduce the number of remaining payments on their auto loan. Monthly payment reduction may result from a lower interest rate, a longer term, or both. Your actual savings may be different. ↵
2 Credit and collateral subject to approval. ↵