Follow our straightforward guide, and you can be on the road to lowering your car loan payments or paying off your car in no time.
Review the Details of Your Current Loan
You’ll need to know the terms of your current loan to determine how much you can save.
- How much do you owe on your current loan?
- Are there any penalties or fees for paying off your loan early?
Gather Car and Loan Documents
You’ll need to provide the following information about your car:
- Your 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The exact mileage of your car
- The state the car is registered in
We’ll also need your current loan information:
- 14-day payoff amount
- Name of lender
- Lender's phone number
- Your loan number
Calculate Your Savings
Calculate how much you can save by refinancing. To view our great rates, visit our Auto Refinancing page.
Now you’re ready to apply. Fill out the application, using the information you gathered in the first step. If you’re approved, we’ll help you through the process of paying off your existing loan and transferring your car’s title.1
1 Credit and collateral subject to approval. ↵