Welcome, Real Estate Agents!
We want to help you take care of your clients with superior mortgage products, tools and customer service.
Is Your Client Ready to Apply?
Your client will need the following information to apply for their loan.
- Purchase price and loan amount
- Estimated homeowner/condo association dues on property
- Payment instructions for appraisal fee
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Navy Federal savings account number/Access Number
- Two-year address history
- Two-year work history
- Gross monthly income to be used for qualifying
- Other income to be considered for qualifying (if any)
- Account/asset information (held by financial institutions OTHER than
Navy Federal) to be considered for qualifying
- Current tax, homeowners/condo dues, insurance and lien information (balances,
monthly payment and mortgage company/lien holder name) for all real estate owned
2018 VA and FHA Loan Limits
Client has questions? Call us at 1-877-573-2324. | Find a Mortgage Loan Officer Near You.