Security Advice for Your Mobile Device
Member Security Essentials
Protecting your accounts is a top priority for Navy Federal. Using state-of-the art fraud prevention systems, our dedicated staff constantly monitors your accounts for suspicious activity.
Ways to Protect Your Account
- Change your Access Number to a username for sign-in.
- Create unique usernames and passwords.
- Set credit and debit card usage notifications.
- Set travel notifications.
- Freeze your credit or debit card if misplaced or stolen.
If you suspect you're a victim of fraud or identity theft, call Navy Federal immediately at our 24-hour service line, 1-888-842-6328, so we can take proactive measures to protect your accounts.
Is there a strange transaction on your card statement, or did you receive medical bills for a doctor you never visited? If you suspect you're a victim of identity theft, find out what to do next and how we can help you prevent any further damage. Read More about identity theft reporting