Download Our Mobile App*
One of the best things about our mobile app is that you can do most of the things you’d normally do at a branch or ATM—anytime, anywhere. Plus, it makes setting up our enhanced security features a breeze.
Set Up Notifications
Stay on top of your account activity by setting up customizable notifications. You choose when you want to be alerted, like whenever a charge gets made, your paycheck gets deposited, your balance is getting low or you go over the spending limit you set.
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- Tap More on the bottom menu, then Notification Settings.
- Select the tab you want (Accounts, Cards or Security). For Accounts or Cards notifications, you’ll need to select the specific card or account.
- Choose how you want us to notify you (push, text,* email) and tap Save. If you choose to be notified by text,* you’ll need to respond “yes” to the first one you receive to complete enrollment.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on Account Services, then Sign Up for Account Notifications.
- From the left-hand menu, select the type of notification you want to enroll in (Accounts, Cards or Security). For Accounts or Cards notifications, you’ll need to select the specific card or account.
- Choose how you want us to notify you (push, text,* email) and click Save. If you choose to be notified by text,* you’ll need to respond “yes” to the first one you receive to complete enrollment.
Freeze and Unfreeze Your Card
Whether you've misplaced your credit or debit card1 or suspect you’re a victim of fraud, you can freeze your card in seconds so no one else can use it. If you’re freezing your card because you suspect fraud, call us immediately at 1-888-842-6328.
Find your card or no longer suspect fraud? You can unfreeze it just as easily.
TO FREEZE A CARD
- Go to the Accounts page in our mobile app and select the checking account to freeze your debit card, or select the credit card you want to freeze.
- Select Manage Card, then select Freeze Card from the next menu.
- Select Freeze to continue. A confirmation screen will appear, and Freeze Card will show as “on” on the Card Management screen.
TO UNFREEZE A CARD
Return to Manage Card in our mobile app and select Unfreeze Card to resume using it. You’ll see a confirmation screen that your card has been unfrozen.
Get Paperless Statements
Reduce your risk of identity theft through mail fraud by getting your account statements online. Enroll now!
- Sign in to the mobile app and tap More on the bottom menu.
- Select Account & Tax Statements.
- Tap Digital Statement Delivery and save options.
- Sign in to your online account and select Statements next to your name at the top right.
- Next to Statements Overview, choose Edit Delivery Settings.
- Choose accounts for online-only statement delivery and save.
You’re Automatically Protected
You won’t lose a cent due to unauthorized charges—whether they’re made in a store, over the phone or online.
We use state-of-the art fraud prevention systems to monitor your accounts 24/7.
Each time you sign in, you’ll get a unique security code sent to your smart device. It’s just an extra measure to verify your identity.
Freeze/unfreeze is not available for business, CUCARD, and prepaid cards.↵