Download Our Mobile App*
One of the best things about our mobile app is that you can do most of the things you’d normally do at a branch or ATM—anytime, anywhere. Plus, it makes setting up our enhanced security features a breeze.
Set Up Notifications
Stay on top of your account activity by setting up customizable notifications. You choose when you want to be alerted, like whenever a charge gets made, your paycheck gets deposited, your balance is getting low or you go over the spending limit you set.
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- Tap More on the bottom menu, then Notification Settings.
- Select the tab you want (Accounts, Cards or Security). For Accounts or Cards notifications, you’ll need to select the specific card or account.
- Choose how you want us to notify you (push, text,* email) and tap Save. If you choose to be notified by text,* you’ll need to respond “yes” to the first one you receive to complete enrollment.
Freeze and Unfreeze Your Card
Whether you've misplaced your credit or debit card1 or suspect you’re a victim of fraud, you can freeze your card in seconds so no one else can use it. If you’re freezing your card because you suspect fraud, call us immediately at 1-888-842-6328.
Find your card or no longer suspect fraud? You can unfreeze it just as easily.
TO FREEZE A CARD
- Go to the Accounts page in our mobile app and select the checking account to freeze your debit card, or select the credit card you want to freeze.
- Select Manage Card, then select Freeze Card from the next menu.
- Select Freeze to continue. A confirmation screen will appear, and Freeze Card will show as “on” on the Card Management screen.
TO UNFREEZE A CARD
Return to Manage Card in our mobile app and select Unfreeze Card to resume using it. You’ll see a confirmation screen that your card has been unfrozen.
Get Paperless Statements
Reduce your risk of identity theft through mail fraud by getting your account statements online. Enroll now!
You’re Automatically Protected
You won’t lose a cent due to unauthorized charges—whether they’re made in a store, over the phone or online.
We use state-of-the art fraud prevention systems to monitor your accounts 24/7.
Each time you sign in, you’ll get a unique security code sent to your smart device. It’s just an extra measure to verify your identity.
Freeze/unfreeze is not available for business, CUCARD, and prepaid cards.↵