Savings as It Should Be
Accounts and tools tailored to help you meet your savings goals.
Not a member? Join today.
What's Your Savings Goal?
Increase Cash by Earning Dividends
Save for big purchases—like a down payment or other major life expense—with one of our certificates that earns guaranteed returns for a set period of time to get you to your goal quicker.
Have Funds on Hand for Emergencies and Unplanned Expenses
Get started with our basic savings account and earn 0.25% APY1 with the flexibility to withdraw anytime.
Invest to Build Wealth
Opt for do-it-yourself investing or get guidance from an advisor to reach your goals.
Establish a College Fund
Work toward your education savings goals with tax-advantaged options.
Build Up Retirement Funds
Get your retirement savings on track with a tax-advantaged IRA.
Increase Business Cash by Earning Dividends
Own a small business and want to boost your business cash? From money market savings accounts to certificates, choose from a variety of dividend-earning options to grow your money.
Tools for Your Journey
- Learn how a dedicated savings account can help you be prepared for emergencies.
- Understand what it will take to meet your savings need with our savings goal calculator.
- Build your savings quicker by paying yourself first—make it even simpler with automatic deposits.
Account Features at a Glance
- Higher savings rates that mean better returns for you
- Digital banking to help you manage your money anytime, anywhere*
- 24/7 access to stateside member reps
- Member shares insured by the National Credit Union Administration
Check out our competitive rates on all Navy Federal savings products.Learn Moreabout Savings Rates
Maximize your savings with a Navy Federal certificate. Take a look at our dividend rates to see what you can earn.Learn Moreabout Certificate Rates
Compare Savings Rates
Use this calculator to see how different rates can impact your savings strategy.Learn Moreabout Compare Savings Rates
Rates on variable accounts (e.g., Share Savings, Checking, MMSA) may change after the account is open. This APY is accurate as of 03/20/2023. Fees may reduce earnings.↵