# SEO-friendly tabs are now crawlable. Updated #tabs jquery at top to support ?>
A Basic Savings account comes with your Navy Federal membership and opens the door to our suite of saving products.
- Competitive rates
- No monthly service charge
Important Disclosures brochure
- Earnings are tax-free if used for education expenses
- Students may be the beneficiary on more than one ESA—total contributions cannot exceed $2,000
- Any individual (meeting adjusted gross income requirements) can make a non-deductible contribution
- Minimum purchase amounts of $1,000, $10,000, $20,000, $50,000, and $100,000
- No maximum purchase amount (excluding special promotions or offers)
- 3-month to 7-year terms available (longer maturities earn higher dividends)
EasyStartSM ESA Certificates
- Only $100 to start
- 12-month term
- Deposits can be made at any time
Three-Year Variable ESA Certificate
- $500 minimum deposit
- Add funds on the 12- and 24-month anniversary dates
Certificate Maturity Instructions
(Non-Account Access Certificate Maturity Instructions)
Save up for that dream vacation or maybe those holiday gifts. Select any term from three months up to five years.
- Low $5 minimum deposit
- Dividends are compounded daily
- Make deposits to your account at any time
- Choose your own maturity date
These products are invaluable in estate management, and could help make difficult decisions seem a little easier. Call us at 1-888-842-6328, international phone numbers.
Deposit Trust Account
Holds funds designated by a legal trust.
Administers your gift money to a minor with potential tax savings.
Holds a deceased Navy Federal member's estate assets separate from an estate administrator's own personal accounts.
Payable on Death (POD) Accounts
Designates beneficiaries in order to pass on your assets.