Emergency Assistance Now Available
Navy Federal stands ready to help members living in the areas affected by the recent storms that caused flooding across much of our nation. We want to assure you that we are here to work with our members during this difficult time to find the best solutions for your needs. If you would like to speak with us, our Contact Center (1-888-842-6328) is open 24/7 to offer help and guidance.
Navy Federal Assistance Includes:
- Emergency Relief Loans
- Increased line-of-credit limits
- Payment deferment on existing loans
- Free express delivery of credit cards, debit cards, and checks
Emergency Relief Loan Terms and Rates
- Up to $15,000
- Up to 60 months*
- 6% APR
- Payments can be deferred for 90 days; interest will accrue during this period
Members requesting an Emergency Relief Loan will be limited to the following loan amounts and conditions:
- Up to $15,000 to cover evacuation expenses or related damages
- Must be a resident or own a property in a county declared a disaster area
(to qualify for an Emergency Relief Loan, you must supply proof of home ownership or residential status. Accepted forms of documentation include: driver's license, real estate tax bill, mortgage statements, insurance policy, or bill.)
- Must apply within 45 days of the date that FEMA makes the declaration
- Direct Deposit and automatic payment through a Navy Federal checking account
must be set up within 90 days, or the loan will revert to the prevailing Personal Loan rate
- One Emergency Relief Loan per residence
- Emergency Relief Loans cannot be used to refinance or consolidate existing loans
Loan approval guidelines may apply to these conditions.
For immediate assistance or to apply for
call us at 1-888-842-6328.
*Emergency Relief Loan payment example: $15,000 loan for 60 months at 6% APR will result in a monthly payment of $290.48.