Helping You Chart a Course Forward
Navy Federal Credit Union members can borrow between $250 and $5,000 at 6% APR with terms of up to 24 months.1
Minutes to Apply
Applications are available online and take just a few minutes to complete.
Decision in 2 Hours or Less
The loan approval and/or terms are subject to creditworthiness. We’ll conduct a comprehensive credit review, which may require us to check your credit.
Please allow up to 2 hours for a decision on your application. In most cases, once a decision has been made, the funds will be deposited into your account automatically.
The first payment is automatically deferred for 2 cycles, which means it’s not due for at least 60 days (but not more than 90 days) after the loan is approved.
What is required for me to apply?
You’ll need the following:
- How much you wish to borrow ($250-$5,000 maximum)
- Your loan term/how long you want to finance your loan (6-24 months maximum)
- Your contact information (phone number and email)
- Your current address and whether you’re buying or renting
- Your employment type (e.g, Active Duty, private employer full-time or part-time, self-employed)
- Your length of employment
- Your monthly income information
- Direct deposit must be set up within 90 days
What is the interest rate on these loans?
The APR on Pandemic Relief Loans is 6 percent.
What if I don't qualify for a Pandemic Relief Loan? Can you still help me?
We’re offering other support like possible loan extensions, mortgage assistance, credit card limit increases and late fee refunds and no early withdrawal penalties on certificates. Details are available on our COVID-19 Response page.
1 Payment Example: A loan amount of $5,000 at 6% APR for 24 months would have a monthly payment of $223. ↵